Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1,2011

It's officially a new year, so happy 2011, folks! My year started off with my boyfriend and a few friends by my side, and I love that I rang 2011 that way. It got more interesting as the night when on when I had a panic attack. Most of the reason for that would be that one year ago, today, I was with my best friend, bringing in the New Year with her. This past September she passed away and I have struggled everyday with coming to grips with it. I am hoping to get an appointment soon for my panic attacks and hopefully they will stop, or at least slow down.

On a happier note though, I spent the first day of 2011 with my favorite person in the whole world, my amazing boyfriend. I watched the Alabama Crimson Tide squash the Michigan State Spartans, and I enjoyed a good meal of shrimp alfredo with a side of Law and Order. All in all, it was a good day, and to add on to that I came home to my six-year-old sister screaming, "McKenna's home! McKenna's home!" the second I stepped in the door and that is always a good homecoming.

Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I will be posting ONE picture from each day that sort of sums up my day as a whole. Today's picture is a favorite of mine, ecspecially because of the attire Wade is wearing. :)
This was one of Wade's Christmas presents from me- an apron that says "Mr. Good Lookin is Cookin". Very fitting for him because he is always cooking. Well, that is my picture for January 1, 2011. Stay posted each day, if anyone is even reading this, for a picture from each and a sneak peak into my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment