Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 8, 2011

I wish I could say that last night ended with my blog post from yesterday, but I would be lying if I did. At about 1 am, I left with Wade to go sit and do nothing at one of his friend's house. Unfortunately, I am not a video game freak or I would have had something to do from 1 to 5 am. Forunately though, I went to bed without any amazing strip club stories or drunken stories from the night; I wish I could say the same for some of the guys we had hung out with. When I awoke from the dead around 12:30, I discovered an all new way to get my hair to curl naturally, thanks to M'Lynn and her supply of hair products. During the day nothing exciting happened, but tonight I got to participate in the Medley Game Night. We played a game called "Dirty Minds" where the objective of the game is to guess what object/thing some perverted clues are hinting at. The objects are not perverted in themselves, only the clues are, and it is not a game that I ever would have thought I would have played with my boyfriend's family. Needless to say, it was a pretty fun game, and gave plenty of laughs.


After the domination of the other teams by Wade and I and the enjoyment of some interesting spinach and cream chesse pin wheels, the family gathered around the television to watch "The Grownups"; the laughs were only better the second night around. I am hoping and praying that no blizzard storms appear tonight so that we can travel safely back to Livingston tomorrow. Hopefully no late night rendevouz take place after I post this blog! Look for pictures tomorrow of my interesting Sunday and Wade's mom, Amanda's, birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment