Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7,2011

"Is everything on the up and up?" This quote makes me think alot about Wade's grandmother, Nana, and today we spent a good bit of time with her. This lady cracks me up with her crazy antics and strange advice to Wade and his twin brother, Steven. Today I ate lunch with Nana, and then went to Costco and Strabucks with her, Wade, and his siblings Steven and M'Lynn tonight. In between the well-spent time learning about the effects of reading, which Nana and I strongly agree about, and how I have the "prettiest mouth I have ever seen", I spent some time at a local used bookstore in Huntsville called The Book Legger; I found two hardback books, "The Dead Generation by Daniel Waters, "Hush, Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick and the first book in a series I have been wanting to read about an elite group of vampires in New York City called "Blue Bloods" by Melissa de la Cruz. I enjoyed a good meal of enchilada casserole around the table with the family, then ventured out to Costco with the kids and Nana where I experienced more "brotherly love" between Wade and Steven, which is not anything close to love but more like the torture of a sweet and caring kitty cat. After Wade almost lost his phone and having to trek all the way back to Starbucks from the other side of Huntsville, Wade, M'Lynn and I went to Wal-mart to get a birthday present for their mom when I realized I had lost my debit card meaning I have $8 to my name until I can get to the bank to get some money out. All in all though, today was a very adventurous day and it ended with a movie night in with M'Lynn while the boys were out on the town with their best friend for his 21st birthday. M'Lynn and I are only 2 years apart, so we have plenty to talk about, ecspecially a lot of "girl talk".
That is a picture of M'Lynn and me, a great friend and hopefully future sister-in-law. :) Today was a good day and hopefully life will just get better! Keep following my blog to check in on my life.

1 comment: