Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13 (Jan. 10,11, and 12th as well) !!!

Yes, I know I have fallen behind on my blogging duties, but that is what happens when you return to school and are surronded by friends, classes, business to take care of, and things to do that take up all 24 hours of your day. That's why I probably won't be able to keep up with my blog EVERYDAY,but I will be posting in intervals so that you all can follow along and take a glimpse into my life (if I even have any followers, that is.) When I stopped blogging, on the 9th, I had posted a picture about mine and Wade's and his brother's treacherous journey from Huntsville to Tuscaloosa. Since then, a lot has happened.
On the 10th, Wade and I returned to Livingston and thankfully we had no hazardous road conditions to deal with. We didn't have any classes Monday, so we got to have one more relaxing day before our hectic lives as college students started back up. That night I watched the National Championship game with the Tau Kappa Epsilon brothers, the fraternity Wade is in, and some of the girlfriends.
I don't have a real picture from that day because taking pictures is another thing that is sporadic when school starts back, but this picture sums up my day pretty well. Although I was dissapointed that Auburn won, I was happy that the state of Alabama was able to gain the title of the only state in history to have two schools from it win a national championship two years in a row. And I was also thrilled to be able to torment the ONLY two Auburn fans that rooted for them out of the 15 people that watched the game.

On January 11, classes started back, but I was glad I got to sleep in until about 11 since I did not have a class until 2. Although I was NOT thrilled to have been deregistered from my classes and have to go deal with getting that fixed for 2 and a 1/2 hours. That was not fun, but I was able to make it to my first class of the second semester. After I went to our first guard meeting of the spring semester, I had to get Wade to drive me to Demopolis for a class I was forced into because the school messed up my schedule. And yes, the class was only for 10 minutes. The one good thing about the hectic first day of official classes was that my trip to Demopolis gave me and Wade a good opportunity to go to Walmart. As students of a college that is located in a very small town, whenever we have a chance to venture into Demopolis, about 25 minutes away, we always find a reason to go into Walmart. This trip to Demopolis resulted in this:
There's always a good excuse to go to Walmart, ecspecially when we don't have one near us like I am use to. So Wade and I took the trip as a chance to stock up on groceries, and Mtn. Dews for me. A lot, if you notice the bottom shelf. :)

January 12th was a very good day, except for the part where I had to wake up at 7:30 for a 9 o'clock class that only lasted 15 minutes. Apart from that, my day consisted of a good English class and a dinner at Mexico with a big group of friends. For your information, "Mexico" is what we lovingly refer to as our mexican restaurant, Tres Hermanos. We also refer to our chinese restaurant, The China Dragon, as China. Here in Livingston, we love our code words.
After a good meal with good friends at Mexico, I ventured out to Demopolis AGAIN, with Shanna, Amber, and Cailtin, where they spent some of their money from their refund checks, and I wallowed in self-pity since I didn't get one. But I did get a little surprise for my wonderful boyfriend.

Finally we get to today, January 13. Today consisted of sleeping in, a math class that made me almost fall asleep from boredom and the monotonous voice of my old professor who loves suspenders. I enjoyed getting to catch up with all of my guard girls at "practice", and eating some yummy cheese fries and a cheeseburger at the cafe. I also enjoyed riding around in the monstrous truck that Shanna kidnapped from her boyfriend in between practice and dinner. Tonight I enjoyed playing drinking games where I watched everyone get drunk, while I chugged Mtn. Dew, my choice beverage. Now, as the night winds down, I am enjoying a relaxing night in with my amazing boyfriend, who looked like this when I walked into his room.

Goodnight and sweet dreams, Bloggers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment