Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3,2011

I realized today that holiday breaks where I have no school and nothing really productive to do, I become a lazy bum. I slept in until almost 1 today; it is sad, I know. But with no classes, no homework, and no job, what else do you expect from me? I read alot today of "The Fallen 2" by Thomas E. Sneigoski. You should definetly check it out, ecspecially if you are interested in reading about young and sexy men who are also angels (but who can kick some major butt). I went out to eat with my dad to KFC, one of God's gifts to his children. He had to talk to me all about my panic attacks; he even gave me a book called "Don't Panic" and a bag of tea that I thought looked a lot like weed when he first pulled it out. I am scheduled for a doctor's appointment tomorrow about these attacks and hopefully something will happen to make them get better/stop. Another thing- I also discoverd delectable little candies called "caramel creams" that are divine. They came from the Dollar Tree, but hey! What's better than delicious candy that only costs 100 pennies?

No comments:

Post a Comment